We are looking for a talented Application Support Specialist to join our IT team. This position maintains and troubleshoots our internal enterprise applications, including Dynamics SL, Without Wire Inventory Management software, EDI and Niceware Label software. Experience with these applications is preferred, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a single point of contact to internal users for all questions regarding usage of our internal accounting applications, including Dynamics SL, Without Wire Inventory Management software, EDI and Niceware Label software.
• Answer user questions, troubleshooting and resolving problems in our accounting application system.
• Train employees in the proper use of the programs and specific applications.
• Record, develop and review process and procedure documents for user training.
• Travel to all plant locations on a periodic basis.
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field or commensurate experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience supporting enterprise applications; experience supporting Dynamics SL or other Financial Application would be preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Working knowledge of relational database structures (SQL).
• Ability to absorb and apply knowledge of new applications.
• Ability to teach and train effectively.
• Excellent communication and planning skills and the ability to prioritize appropriately.
Be inspired to achieve your goals through challenging opportunities. If interested, e-mail your cover letter and resume to HR@GrainMillers.com