Agricor, located in Marion, IN, is a leader in the dry corn milling industry. Agricor is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grain Millers, Inc. Everything we do starts with our mission: Manufacturing safe, legally compliant and superior quality ingredients and products, while providing personalized customer service in all aspects of our business, driven by the desire to deliver optimum value to our customers.
Agricor is currently seeking a Packing/Warehouse Manager to proactively lead the packing and warehouse department operations by ensuring organization, workflow, productivity, safety, quality, regulatory compliance and sanitation. The department is charged with packaging bulk product into bags and totes, blending in other ingredients as needed, blending various product streams together, warehousing packaged product and supplies and shipping finished product to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for overall operation of the Packing and Warehouse department.
• Analyzes and champions recommendations for improvements regarding packaging and warehouse equipment, supplies, and maintenance of equipment.
• Provides technical expertise for operation of sophisticated packing/warehouse equipment.
• Manages and leads personnel to ensure that safety, quality, GMP and production rules and regulations are followed.
• Leads facility safety initiatives including training, plant evaluations, and OSHA compliance.
• Conducts internal GMP and Food Safety warehouse inspections, member of the Product Recall Task Force, and is a member of other cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Food Science, Engineering, Warehouse Management or related degree.
• 5 yrs managerial experience in a food operations/manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of quality, food safety and sanitation functions including but not limited to; Calibration Systems, Instrumentation Methodology and Maintenance, HACCP Concepts, Auditing, and GMP’s.
• Expertise in efficient warehouse operations and material flow, packing/warehouse equipment used for food ingredients, supply chain management, and scheduling,
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Possesses an astute awareness of the organization’s business and a proactive attitude towards team work, along with demonstrated leadership abilities.
You can build a career with us today! Be inspired to achieve your goals through challenging opportunities for growth and development. Be rewarded with professional and personal satisfaction by taking pride and in making a difference. And be yourself in an environment that thrives on teamwork and values personal contributions. If interested, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HR@grainmillers.com.